Ave Maria (There Is a Heart) (Lawton)
  • Hello everyone,

I'm inquiring about an out-of-print piece of music by Fr. Liam Lawton, "Ave Maria (There Is a Heart)". Both GIA and EMI publishers have confirmed this is out of print so... does anyone happen to have a copy of this rare, beautiful piece?? I'd greatly appreciate any help anyone is willing to provide. My email is jbmusicrose@gmail.com Many many thanks and God bless!
  • a_f_hawkins
    Its probably breach of copyright, so I won't post the link, but for me a google search throws up a score with words in vietnamese after a load of youtube entries. Lyrics in English here, but again check for copyright.
  • Thank you but was hoping for something a little more 'official' from the composer and properly copyrighted indeed..
  • Am I the only one who's surprised to find nice things being said here about Ireland's king of sacro-pop?

My tastes are a lot less refined that most of yours, but even so I find LL's work to be sugar-coated (to borrow your favour analogy). And I'm never going to another of his concerts.