Simple Latin Propers, Richard Rice
  • Is there any edition that contains all of these Simple Latin Propers? Thank you.

• Has this effort die a natural death?

I would be interested in seeing the 4th Sunday on Ordinary Time if it exists?
  • I did the 4th Sunday a couple years ago. Here is a revised version, with Communion for Year A.
  • PeterJ
    Stunning! Thank you for sharing, Richard.
  • Oh golly, what a find! Praise God.

My men have been singing the Bartlett propers each week; I'll have them switch to this introit starting in lent. Can't wait.

Also, would it be possible to post a link to an online folder where this work-in-progress is consolidated? Maybe it's not practical, but I was just wondering :)

Thanks for your work. I owe you one.
  • These are fantastic. Anything for Advent and/or Christmas, per chance?
  • It looks like I only got to the First and Second Sundays of Advent.
    Thanked by 1trentonjconn
  • Sorry to bother again, but might the fourth and fifth Sundays of Lent (OF) be floating around somewhere? I have to say again that these settings are wonderful and quite exactly what I need for my OF schola.
  • ghmus7
    Thank you Richard, for all the pioneering work you have done for the liturgy. Every year, my TTBB choir at seminary sings your "Crucem Tuam" We are working on it now.
  • DanielT
    Bumping this post. Richard, these are wonderful! Has the whole collection been completed/published yet?
  • Richard R.
    No/no. I don't foresee either, unless a publisher approaches me, which is highly unlikely.
    Thanked by 1marymezzo
  • Heath
    Many, many thanks to Richard for his work.

We need a brave soul to take up this mantle! The sacred music world needs you!
    Thanked by 1marymezzo