Mezzo-Soprano relocating from Boston to the DC area
  • My name is Sarah Rogevich and I am seeking employment as a chorister/cantor/soloist/section leader in the DC area. I was the cantor at St. Clement Eucharistic Shrine in Boston, MA for nearly five years. I have a profound love for liturgical music and have experience singing all types of church music from Gregorian chant to 21st century sacred compositions. I am a fluent French speaker and comfortable singing in French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Latin. I have an extensive background in choral music and am looking to join a vocal ensemble in the DC area once I am settled.

If I may send you my resume and/or an audio sample of my singing, please feel free to contact me at SARogevich@gmail.com

Thanked by 2R J Stove CHGiffen
  • chonakchonak
    I hope Miss Rogevich doesn't mind an endorsement from me attesting to her wonderful sound and her discreet liturgical presence.
  • R J StoveR J Stove
    Good luck, Miss Rogevich. I'd like to move to D.C. one day myself (I currently live in Australia) but goodness knows if - let alone when - that will be possible. Nevertheless, in your case, to judge by your impressive qualifications, you will soon have to fight off employment requests with a stick.
  • Mark HuseyMark Husey
    You're moving to a great area for Catholic church music: so many churches employ professional musicians and there is an incredibly active choral scene there. I miss it terribly. Congrats and best of luck!
  • OlbashOlbash
    May I echo Chonak's high praises of Sarah's great talents!
  • Thank you everyone for your endorsements and support :-)
    Thanked by 1R J Stove
  • G
    "discreet liturgical presence"

Far and from the uttermost coasts is the price of her...

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
    Thanked by 1Kathy