Organist needed for Raleigh N.C. Cathedral Traditional Latin Mass.
  • Are there any organists available in the Raleigh North Carolina area who could play at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Raleigh at the Traditional Latin Mass, which is offered every 1st Sunday at 4:30 pm.
    We are looking for someone who can play Sacred Polyphony as well as accompany Gregorian Chant.
    You would be financially compensated.
    God bless you.
  • Dear Dan,

Has the cathedral found a director of music yet? I admire the cathedral very much. I'm pleased to hear there is a Latin Mass offered there.

With all good wishes,
    Rob Ridgell
  • To Whom It May Concern:

A devout young organist will be entering Brevard College in Brevard, NC as an organ major. You may want to contact him about helping you. He is equally devoted to the Traditional Latin mass and to sacred music. Plus his cousins live in Raleigh!

Blessings,
    Stevensstudio@cox.net
  • That would be a heck of a commute on Sundays!
  • The new Director of Music at the cathedral, Tom Fielding, has agreed to play for the first-Sunday EF (he is a supporter of the EF). I am directing the new schola being formed to sing for that mass and any others to which we may be invited. Anyone interested can contact me through my youth chorale's website, www.christeluxmundi.org.
    Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.
    Patricia