Engraving and typesetting services for chant booklets or liturgy guides
  • balaanghuni
    NOTE TO MODERATOR: I'm not sure if this is the right category for this, or whether this kind of post is appropriate at all. Please feel free to move it to the right category or remove the post entirely if necessary.

I lead a small and struggling schola of about 5 members. I'd like to offer my skills so that I can raise funds for our schola.

I can typeset or engrave customized chant score booklets for choir use or liturgy guides with embedded chants for congregational use. I've been doing this for years for our own schola. The booklets can be for either Ordinary Form or Extraordinary Form Masses. I can also do booklets for the Divine Office / Liturgy of the Hours.

By commissioning my service, you will not only be helping my schola but also free up the time that it would take you to assemble such booklets yourself.

For inquiries or service requests, please PM me here or send email to theprayingcebuano{AT}gmail[DOT]com

Attached are samples of previous booklets that I made and which we actually used in previous liturgies where we served at. The pages are 6.5 x 8.5 inches, printable as a booklet on 8.5 x 13 inches paper.

OF-CHOIRBOOK-paschale-hebdomada-03-dominica.pdf — This a booklet for schola use. It contains the chants for the Ordinary Form Mass of the Third Sunday of Easter (Cycle A).

OF-tempus-paschale-dominica-03-paschae.pdf — This is a missalette insert for congregational use at the Ordinary Form Mass of the Third Sunday of Easter (Cycle A). It contains the Propers of the Mass, as well as the Sung Ordinary. English translations are printed parallel to the Latin text.

EF-tempus-paschale-dominica-in-albis.pdf — This is another missalette insert for the Extraordinary Form Mass of the Octave Day of Easter (Quasimodo Sunday). Again, it contains the Propers of the Mass, as well as the Sung Ordinary. English translations are printed parallel to the Latin text. This missalette insert is used in conjunction with a separate missalette that contains the Order of Mass.

• Antonio
    Congratulations. Very well done.
    Thanked by 1balaanghuni
  • These look great! Congratulations.
    Thanked by 1balaanghuni