Connecticut Organist seeks a Music Ministry Position

• Experienced organist and choirmaster seeks a position in the Connecticut (Archdiocese of Hartford preferred) area. I am a well qualified organist with extensive experience in chant, polyphony, both forms of the Roman rite as well as the full range of sacred music, and have a wonderful spirit that would inspire everyone in any parish environment. References are available. Please contact me for more information.
  • While I don't know of any openings, as a slightly more southwesternish Connecticutian I'll keep my eyes open.
  • I am also seeking a position in central CT. I am well experienced and qualified in the Roman Catholic church, and also have served in other denominations. I am an organist, singer and choir director. I love my chosen profession and seek a Director of Music job in a church of any denomination that can really become a spiritual home. Ideally I would love to have an adult as well as a children's choir. References and resume available. Networking always seems the best avenue. prayers for God's leading are most appreciated, Thank you. My email is Roberta9700@yahoo.com.
  • santidct
    St. Joseph Church has an immediate opening for an organist and children's choir director position. The position would primarily be for the 10:30 am Mass on Sunday's but could expand to other responsibilities. If your interested, contact Fr. Ronald at 860-379-3369.

I think that you both should inquire! As a parishioner, I know that your work would be greatly appreciated among other parishioners and our children!
  • ghmus7
    Make sure to check out the human resources page of all the diocese in your area. Call the director of worship in the diocese, etc.
  • I don't know if you've found work in CT yet, but I hear the current DM at St. Peter's in Danbury is retiring this Fall and they'll need a replacement...
    I also know St. John's in Stamford lacks a permanent musician (I've been substituting).
  • Duca17
    Saint Johns in Stamford has a wonderful reputation as well as a glorious space. Did not know that they were seeking someone. It's quite a distance for me, but I would be interested in learning more about the specifics.
    Thanks