Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - This Saturday
  • francisfrancis
    This Saturday is First Saturday - THE DAY that Our Blessed Mother has asked us especially to make reparation to her Immaculate Heart. PLEASE>>>

1. Go to Mass
    2. Pray the Rosary
    3. Meditate on the mysteries of the rosary (or even a single mystery) for fifteen minutes
    4. Go to Confession

You can learn more at the website.

Http://www.silverwingsofthedove.org

In JMJ

Francis
  • francisfrancis
    bumping to remind everyone that Our Lady has asked us to make reparation to her Immaculate Heart on the First Saturday of each month. I should be bumping this before each first saturday... will try to remember to do so.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    I wish my parish had a First Saturday Mass. Unfortunately, the only Mass on Saturdays is the Vigil Mass for Sunday.

Don't forget about wearing the Brown Scapular!
  • francisfrancis
    Thank you bhcordova

I will be putting a page up about the scapular also. Especially because Our Lady appeared holding one at the Fatima miracle.
  • francisfrancis
    I am bumping this thread for this coming Saturday. Please read the OP above.

Also, I have just updated the Seven Dolors of the BVM page on my website with amazing pics from Adreaen Isenbrandts rendering. Please visit and pray the Seven Sorrows.

http://silverwingsofthedove.org/the-seven-dolors-of-the-b-v-m
  • Caleferink
    We've been using our First Saturday Masses to make reparation to Mary's Immaculate Heart specifically for the sins of abuse by clergy we all know too well about by now. We've been using the Votive Mass of Our Lady, Mother of the Church on these days, which is then followed by exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, the rosary and other meditations, and finally Benediction.
    Thanked by 1francis