MusicaSacra Forum Awesome
  • Andrew_Malton
    I was just about to start a discussion about the Kyrie and its form in theory and practice, and then I thought, better check the forum history first. And sure enough.

So instead, congratulations and thanks, O Forum. On collecting a long history of discussion and information and opinion informed and otherwise over many years. Old members: thanks for your gold; new members, thanks for you silver; and all members, don't forget the Search box!
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Things have been a little dry recently... I think we could use something frivilous and funny at some point in the near future to lighten things up. Perhaps we can conjur @adam wood
    Thanked by 2cmbearer Vilyanor
    Thanked by 1Vilyanor
  • edited: sorry, never mind.
  • I think we could use something frivilous and funny

What, you don't think the forum could use another discussion on the relative merits of the Mass of Paul VI?
    Thanked by 1CharlesW
  • @StimsonInRehab
    Don't get me started...
    Thanked by 1StimsonInRehab
  • CharlesW
    What, you don't think the forum could use another discussion on the relative merits of the Mass of Paul VI?

Or tossing all your scores except Bach, or the glories of the tracker, or the foibles of Vatican II, or God coming down to earth at Trent, or eroticism and sensuality of Helvetica, or...
  • melofluentmelofluent
    sensuality of Helvetica

Don't be dissin' my fondue, you Byzantine! .... oh, wait.....nevermind.
    Thanked by 2CharlesW bhcordova
  • matthewjmatthewj
    THE GLORIES OF GOUDY OLD STYLE
  • ryandryand
    All glory and praise to Goudy Old Style

(Unless your publishing company can't handle it. Then just some glory to Garamond)