Organist and Assistant Director of Music - The Cathedral of the Madeleine

• 331 E South Temple Street
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
    Email: gglenn@utmcs.org

Seeking an Organist and Assistant Director of Music who is a superior performer of the organ repertoire and highly capable service player and choral accompanist. Organist will possess the ability to effectively rehearse, train and direct choristers in the Cathedral’s Choir School, demonstrate knowledge of particular nature of Roman Catholic worship and its related musical expressions and forms, be an efficient and organized administrator, able to communicate effectively with colleagues and the diverse body of people whom the cathedral serves. More complete description of duties available upon request. Mail or email cover letter and curriculum vitae to Gregory A. Glenn.
  • francis
    Noel:

Did u know this was posted a good while back?
  • No....I guess I am living in the pre-past!
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Frogman's our very own CMAA Mr. Spock.
  • ghmus7
    Does anyone know whether this has been filled?
    I can't get any response from the church.
  • rollingrj
    I spoke with Gregory Glenn after the Noon Mass on the Feast of the Assumption (yes, I know that is August 15) at the Cathedral of the Madeleine. He was still taking applications at the time, but was hopeful to have the position filled within 3-4 weeks. I see this opening was posted on the NPM website up until a week ago, but then its "shelf life" must have expired.