Milwaukee area?
  • ElizabethS
    Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is somewhat off-topic for the forum, but I really could use some help here. Does anyone know of a good, solid priest in the Milwaukee area? I have a relative who is going through some very hard times spiritually with extreme scrupulosity and the like, and he is going to be in Milwaukee soon and in need of good spiritual direction. If you know of anyone, please let me know.

Thank you so much, and if you could in your charity pray for my relative as well, this would be much appreciated. God bless you all.
  • ElizabethS
    If the moderator wants to remove this post after I (hopefully) get a few responses, that would be fine.
  • Kathy
    There's someone I can ask, and get back to you, hopefully in a few days. I think it's quite charitable of you to be making these inquiries and I'd like to help.
  • Scott_WScott_W
    I haven't been in a while, but you might try the Catholic Answers forums simply because it has a huge membership pool and likely has someone with intimate knowledge of priests in the area.
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Try Fr. Luke Strand or Fr. John Burns
  • donr
    @Cberry, my wife and I were married at this church. One of the reasons for her conversion to the faith was that she loved to attend the High Mass because the music was so beautiful.