Any Fast Translators - Latin and German
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    I am working on a personal project, and -for some research- I have found two small books (about 50 pages each) which I can only find in Latin (one of them) and German (the other).

I'm hoping one or more people would be kind enough to volunteer a quick-and-dirty (not literary, not particularly publisher worthy) translation of either one. I can't pay, so - really, I'm just wondering if there's anyone who likes to do this sort of thing for fun (FUN!) and who would appreciate having me in their debt.

PM me if interested, even a little- and I can send you a link to the matter. (I don't want to publicize the sources, because my own project is very early in development.
  • Paul F. Ford
    My method for working with languages I do not know well is to scan the entire thing and then bring it into Google Translate. Then I correct at leisure.
    Thanked by 2Adam Wood Gavin
  • JDE
    Adam, my German is still pretty serviceable. I'm willing to work on if you can't find anyone less rusty.
  • tomjaw
    My wife is Swiss German, so we may be able to help.
  • Protasius
    I am German.

We could split the book in three parts.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    !!!

I will send links asap and you all can decide if yo're still interested.
  • igneusigneus
    If you still need some help with the latin book, I might try. Like, some portion of it, if it's enough fun :)