Christus Vincit (Noyon) Instrument parts
  • Hi all,

Does anyone have a complete accompaniment set to this piece? We have purchased the choir edition for all of our choir members but the rep through oxford said the instrumental parts are currently not in stock. We are performing this piece for our installation mass for our pastor this summer and I'd really like to involve our instrumentalists as its such a wonderful arrangement. My email is jbmusicrose@yahoo.com if anyone would be so kind to send me what they have. Many thanks in advance,

John
  • John, I have transcribed the Noyon for 2 trumpets, trombone, tuba, and since I have it in Sibelius already, could add some strings and woodwinds easily. E-mail me and let me know exactly what you are looking for--unless, of course, someone else has the original part set to loan you, in which case, why reinvent the wheel? :-)
  • Hi Patricia,

That would be wonderful! No, no one has responded with the official set unfortunately. I wonder if one still exists or will be in print from what the rep from OUP had stated. Sending you a private message after writing this.
  • Dear Patricia Cecilia
    The Twin Cities Catholic Chorale at the Church of Saint Agnes in St. Paul, MN would like to sing this work, but needs the orchestra parts. Would you be willing to email them to me?
    Virginia S.