• Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Folks, you probably know that the CMAA is now the proud publisher of the New Liturgical Movement website. I'm thrilled by this but already my inbox is being slammed with images and reports on various liturgical events that need to be posted. I know for sure that I can't keep up.

Here's my idea. If there is someone who can be an intern (sadly unpaid) at NLM for, say, 6 months to one year, I'm hoping that he or she could help out in posting things on the site. I would just forward material and you put it up. Obviously, I need someone with some degree of blogging experience so that you know how to add images and things and manipulate basic HTML. We could add you to the sidebar and you get some important experience and an extra thing to add to your resume.

That's my proposition. Can you let me know if you are interested? And please send evidence of some core knowledge of blogging code and the like. Private email is best at jeffrey@chantcafe.com.

Oh, ideally this person would be variously available via G+ and/or Skype etc.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    I vote for Ben Yanke. He can also wrassle any wild boar-dogs that come up.
  • MarkThompson
    Oh, funny. Depite checking NLM every day, I mentally "read" this thread title as "Intern at NPM?", and I thought, "Really?"
  • matthewjmatthewj
    I nominate Jeffrey Tucker to become intern at NPM.
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Gladly intern at NPM. But I can anticipate what would happen. I would get fired pretty quickly.
    Thanked by 1Adam Wood
  • Kathy
    Interns can't drink bourbon for breakfast.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    He's going to get fired anyway - he might as well drink many bourbons for breakfast.