Director of Music, St. Patrick Catholic Church, Kokomo, Indiana
  • skearney1
    St. Patrick parish is seeking applicants for the Director of Music position. Qualified applicants should possess a significant musical background, including the ability to play the organ and/or piano, formal training in choral directing and be able to efficiently facilitate multiple levels of liturgical music needs. He/she is also responsible for the teaching of Music within the parish school. Personal interview and live audition required. Please send application and resume to St. Patrick Catholic Church Attn: Suzanne Kearney 1204 North Armstrong St., Kokomo, IN 46901 or email to suzanne@stpatrick-kokomo.org.
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    I've been to that church. It's quite nice and so is the community. I'd apply for it, but I'm already at two churches in the same diocese!
    Thanked by 1skearney1
  • What does " efficiently facilitate multiple levels of liturgical music needs" mean?

I generally don't apply for positions whose notice I don't understand.
  • Andrew Motyka
    This is an ideal position for a CMAA-involved candidate. It involves teaching in the school (which you may or may not be interested in), but the church has a quality choir which has experience and desire to sing Gregorian chant.
    Thanked by 1Earl_Grey
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions