www.kellerbook.com down?
  • ScottKChicago
    I was just Googling to find out how Theo Keller is doing (we corresponded quite a bit about breviaries some years ago), and I found this:

Theo was born on January 1, 1944 and passed away on Sunday, January 27, 2013.
    Theo was a resident of Inglewood, California.

Rest eternal grant unto Theo, O Lord: and let light perpetual shine upon him.
    May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
  • chonakchonak
    Does anyone want to keep the web site alive? It is possible to buy an expired domain; then if you have a copy of the content (which gregorianbooks.com seems to have snapped up), you can put it all together.
  • Hum, sad. RIP.
    27 Jan is the feast day of St John Chrysostom.

Looking back at my e-mails, a friend told me last year that Theo Keller's been very ill in recent years and hasn't been able to update his Website as he would like...

OK, decision: as his domain name hasn't been renewed I will keep his pages on my Website for the moment. Also will fix the broken links.

If you live in the USA and if you are in touch with his family maybe you can tell them we keep his work alive. But then: I don't know in legal terms what happens to the Website of a person when he dies...
  • stanmetheny
    I've tried to ring his home phone several times in the last few months but without success. I'll try again to reach out to his partner and see if I can find out what he plans - if anything - for the website.
  • ScottKChicago
    That's the only mention I could find of his death; I was trying to confirm it via a newspaper death notice or church announcement or something. So I assume that notice I found on Google was about him and is accurate, but I'm not 100% sure. Can't remember which church he attended.