Non-Music Part Time Job (work from home)
  • BenBen
    Edit: The position has been filled.

Pardon my disturbance, I know this isn't sacred music related, but since we all know that it's easy to make a killer living doing sacred music [\sarcasm], I'm posting this for those looking for some supplemental income...

The family business I'm working for is hiring an Sales Position in Web Marketing, mostly from home 15-20 hrs a week after training period. PM me for details if you might be interested, and I'll send you the full flyer.

I don't want to do any unneeded promotion of the company or anything here or anything, but I just want to let anyone know if they need some extra income to get by so you can continue with your ministry in the other time in your week.

Chonak, if this is too far off base, please feel free to delete it
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • BenBen
    This is still open.
  • canadashcanadash
    I have a friend who is in great need of work. She is a faithful Catholic. I will let her know.
  • BenBen
    I couldn't find the whole list of everyone I sent it to, so posting here. The job posting has been updated since the first go in April.

http://blog.yankehome.com/files/SalesPersonWantedAd_jy_v4.pdf
  • ghmus7
    We would be very interested, since my wife is home most days with kids, while I am making a killing at church. We would welcome your e-mail.
    Gregory Hamilton
    ghmus7@hotmail.com