Aquinas and More Funding Project
  • Forwarded from Ian Rutherford:

A few weeks ago we sent out letters to our vendors explaining that we were closing Aquinas and More. Since then we have had so many people tell us that we were a unique store and no one else offers the features and security that we do. Many people have asked us how they could help us stay open. We have decided to launch a crowd funding campaign to see if we could actually right our business ship, pay off our debts to you and carry on better than before. The campaign starts tomorrow (3/5) and will run for two weeks.

I'm not writing to ask you to participate, just to let you know that I don't like to give up and want to continue promoting the wonderful products that you sell.

You can find out more information at gofundme.com/aquinasangels

God bless,

Ian Rutherford
  • The link is not working
  • Enter it into a browser as:

gofundme.com/aquinasangels

Only way it worked for me.
  • Ok, thanks, I got it. I hope they meet their goal. This has been one of the best Catholic Companies I have done business with.
  • Adding http:// in front of the URL (in the HTML that this forum generates) should get it to work:

gofundme.com/aquinasangels
  • Unfortunately the gofundme campaign hasn't been 'launched' yet so it's not yet possible to pledge.
  • I've let Ian know.
  • Lower on the page it says: Launch is 3/5/13
  • Yes, and now I see that was in the original post as well. Mea culpa. In any case it's open now and has raised $10k already.