Schola needed for Wedding Mass in Louisville, KY.
  • I am looking for a schola to sing at my wedding Mass on July 13, 2013 at 2:00 pm at St. Louis Bertrand. I live in Phoenix, but my fiancé is from Louisville and we will be married there. We would like for the schola to be able to sing the Gregorian propers and perhaps 1-2 pieces of sacred polyphony. If you are interested or know a schola in the Louisville area, please email me at batesjes@gmail.com or reply here.

Thank you!
    Jesse Bates
  • gregpgregp
    Jesse: congratulations on your wedding and your good taste. Best of luck finding someone to do this for you.
    Thanked by 1canadash
  • chonakchonak
    You might ask at St. Martin of Tours parish; they offer a Latin Mass, and perhaps their choir could be able to assist.
  • Kathy
    One of the Dominican Fathers could probably point you in the right direction

St. Louis Bertrand Church
    1104 South Sixth Street
    Louisville, KY 40203-3144
    (502) 583-4448
    http://www.stlb.org/
  • kevinfkevinf
    Message me privately.. I am not far from Louisville and I can help you.
  • Hello!

I am a native of Louisville. I have plenty of music contacts at several parishes, including St. Martin of Tours and St. Louis Bertrand. I was a also a music major at the University of Louisville. Would you prefer less skilled Catholic musicians or more skilled non-Catholic musicians? My e-mail is catholicrose at gmail.
  • Congrats on the marriage !