Isaac Jogues / 5 million Visitors
  • JoguesChant.org now has a new home:

http://www.ccwatershed.org/liturgy/

In just a few years, we've had close to 5 million visitors, so hopefully they keep coming!

Sadly, we did not have enough funding to keep JoguesChant.org going, but we will be making several fundraising drives in 2013. We have been without a web master since 2010 and continue to pray God will send us funding to hire one.
  • chonakchonak
    Jeff, do you still have the domain name jogueschant.org? If you do, you can set up a rule to redirect it to -- well, somewhere! Right now it looks as if you'd let the domain name lapse, and some squatter took it over.
    Thanked by 1E_A_Fulhorst
  • Mark M.Mark M.
    Jeff, even as recently as yesterday I was accessing the older site to get some PDFs of some particular chants (some of which aren't yet on the new site, but I know they will be soon).

Your work on all of this has been absolutely incredible, and I am deeply grateful for all that you have done. When I get my tax refund in the spring, I'll be sure to set some of it aside for Watershed.
  • thanks, guys — chonak, it isn't the web domain (although that also costs money) it's the maintenance — thanks!