Catholic Choirbook Anthology
  • WendiWendi
    I received my hardbound copy today. I'll be ordering the choir training guide at my earliest opportunity.

Thank you so much Frogman. It was well worth the short (very short) wait.
  • I'm a fan as well. We just used it tonight at rehearsal.
  • Was it Tinkerbell that, every time she rings a bell....whenever anyone mentions the CB here, someone buys a copy or two. This is lovely.

Daily at least three or four free downloads go out, about half to Africa and Asia to congregations, schools, monasteries and seminaries...nice that Catholics in areas which one would assume would really want to inculturate (probably not a word and I don't care) are more interested in downloads of Catholic music than the USA.

It is my firm belief that people who join the Catholic church join it to be Catholic and not to be African/Asian/Hispanic/insert-your-ethnic-group-here Catholic. After all, how many Lutherans decided to become Catholic when we started singing A Mighty Fortress...most people here are not aware that in the 1950's we were not allowed to sing that or attend a Protestant service in any shape or form. Opening the doors to ecumenicism did not welcome, it meant waving good bye to Catholics.

Rambling, but at least I'm not messing with someone else's topic.

Thanked by 1tomboysuze
  • And after I hit RETURN I see that Carl from the list clicked in for a download from our choir and chant books, thanks!
  • WendiWendi
    Ok...I've been called many things, but that's the first time I've been called Tinkerbell. I think I like it. :)
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze

Chironomy Disney-Style
  • Carl DCarl D
    Indeed I did. I love the try-before-you-buy aspect of this group's resources!
  • canadashcanadash
    Me too! If you ever met me, you'd soon see I'm really far from it though!
  • WendiWendi
    Yeah...that sums me up sometimes. Very hard to catch...with tons of attitude. :)
    Thanked by 1melofluent
  • Can I be Wendy? I've always wanted to fly...(if Wendi doesn't mind since she has the name!) Frogman - you be Peter....and please don't grow up.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    ...and please don't grow up.

He hasn't so far.
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze
  • WendiWendi
    I don't mind at all. You can be the responsible, sensible one. :)
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Entschuldigen Sie mir, meine Liebchen Wendi,
    But Adam, responsible, sensible one?
    There is only one soul on the planet who measures up to that, one K. Liam. S, esq., whose frequent appearances here have waned.
    In the musical realm, I might add David Hughes, but he don't do forums.
    Happy Advent up there in Motown.
    C