Lamb of God by Koerber
  • It's missing alternate invocations instead of "Lamb of God"; please advise.
  • BenBen
    Don't start that, Andrew... :D
  • CharlesW
    Just when things were starting to become peaceful again... I knew it couldn't last.
  • francis
    i dedicate this piece to the 'passing of the tropes'

i do have an alternate text:

Agnus Dei, qui... (etc)
  • francis
    SATB version

download SATB score
  • I love this. Beautiful, calm, serene and so, so reverent. Thank you, Francis. More please.
    Thanked by 1Jani
  • ghmus7
    Thank you!
  • Jani
    Oh.My.Goodness! This is so beautiful!
  • CharlesW
    It is beautiful. Francis does nice work.
  • francis
    thnx all. (BBJMJ) I redropped the work on my server so it is easier to read. Eliminated the Soprano part since it doubles with the congregational line and moved the organ below the choir system. Hit your reload button to see and download the later version.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Could we get a recording of the SATB version? And perhaps rehearsal mp3s with each part emphasized?

Thank you so much for your contributions.
  • francis
    hi matthewj

you r quite welcome as i am honored to serve our Lord and everyone in the church by providing whatever is noble and useful to the liturgy. i dont have a choir to be able to record parts but i can creat sibelius simulations to aid in learning parts. is that acceptable?
  • Jani
    I can't seem to download this score, although when it was first published I was able to - anyone know why? Thanks!
  • chonakchonak
    They were hosted on francis' web server, so check with him for info.
  • Jani
    Thanks - I was going to e-mail him but I can only see a partial address and I don't remember what his blog was.
  • chonakchonak
    You can click on his name above and send him a message through the forum system.