Recommended at Amazon
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Nearly every day we receive emails asking for CD recommendations and also books.

Always looking for a way to minimize the amount of stuff we must do, this is a nice little tool for providing folks CD suggestions etc.

See what you think. Now, if you want to add to it, please post the ASIN number of the one you want to add

An ASIN is listed on the product page and looks like this B00000J9GR

Just add it below.
  • priorstf
    Jeffrey - Great tool! Is this something you can set up as a clickable "CD/Book Recommendations" icon on the forum or CMAA web page? Otherwise you'll get daily emails asking where folks can find your list!
    well, that's right. It is under member tools right now. We need to create a redirect actually
    Ok that is created: http://www.musicasacra.com/amazon
  • Michael O'Connor
    Yikes! You have Officium (Hilliard and Garbarek) on your recommended list of polyphony. Tell me it's a mistake. I don't need no saxophone doodling during my polyphony!

Be sure to add Canticum canticorum (Glossa/Orchestra of the Renaissance) - stunning renditions of polyphony on the Song of Songs.
    whoops! a work in progress. actually it is not anything but in alpha right now.
    gone!