Ave Marias - Schubert & Bach/Gounod - Simple Accompaniment
  • noel jones, aagonoel jones, aago
    As we enter into the time of weddings, I submit simple accompaniments for the Schubert. I'm tired of trying to play the RH as written, playing pedals like a string bass....on and on.

I know that there are those who are violently opposed to simple accompaniments and that's fine, but for those who are struggling to run a program and play....here they are.

High Key and Low Key

There are more things in this collection, this just happens to be the first one done.

We need to have access to and know things like this and Mother Beloved (wedding song from 50 years ago that we get requests for) to provide music for people who otherwise might think we are....chant snobs!

(i'm not particularly enamored of the lyrics set this way, but you work with what you have.)
  • francis
    Noel:

I also made this one as an instrumental for piano or harpsichord.

http://romancatholicsacredmusic.com/seehear/aveMariaShubKoerber.pdf
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Um.. is this really easier?
  • muchas gracias realmente me ayudara estas versiones sencillas.
  • por sierto busco la partitura de la misa stella matutina para organo y cuatro voces .de vito carnevelli .en donde la podre encontrar?
  • Usted es bienvenido!

No es la primera persona en busca de esta música. Este es un mensaje a partir de 2009 este grupo de una persona que tenía la música:

"Hola, tengo algunas copias de su música, junto con cajas de otras masas. Envíeme un correo electrónico si usted todavía está en busca de una copia."

Al utilizar su dirección de correo electrónico, para sustituir @ ES y. de PUNTO.

rcravillion EN saintmark-mn PUNTO org
  • Ruth Lapeyre
    Thanks Frogman! Not being a good pianist but finding myself playing for all of my students this is a very fine thing you have done.
  • Ruth,

Thank you and your compliment helps to get me to finish the Bach-Gounod today, I hope!
  • Ruth Lapeyre
    Good...get busy! Just teasing.... : )
  • This was more a technical challenge than anything else, glad to get it done!

J.S. Bach - Charles Gounod
  • Ruth Lapeyre
    Thank you thank you!
  • Jeffrey Quick
    I'm not seeing much if any difference in the Gounod (going by memory) . Which is as it would be; I was playing the Bach in high school, and my suckaciousness as a keyboard player is legendary.
  • Just scrunched it all on two staves and used the LH sustained notes as a harpsichordist might play them to give a foundation for the singer, gave a more difficult part to the RH....for all those Right Handed organists!
  • BenBen
    Jeffery,

Suckaciousness... LOL! Or should I say MVR!!
  • gave a more difficult part to the RH....for all those Right Handed organists!

Sinfonia BWV 29 (Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir) !!
  • Ruth Lapeyre
    Yeah! I'm a right handed piano player and chord the left, more often just the bass note! If I could just sit and practice an hour day it would be better but I have no working piano and when I am teaching I have too many students to stop and practice keyboard. So yesterday I'm driving down I-75 and it occurs to me that perhaps I should take organ lessons, you know nothing fancy, just enough to be able to play hymns and perhaps very simple organ pieces. Do you think it's silly for an old woman to take up an instrument she has loved listening to all her life?
  • It appears we both do a lot of thinking on I-75! I learned Japanese there.

Yes. Without a doubt. Do it.
  • francis
    We are all members of the eternal order of music education! Jump in!