12 different Organ Accompaniments to Mass VIII (PDF)
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    12 different (FREE) Organ Accompaniments to Mass VIII

By Bragers, Peeters, Potiron, Desrocquettes, and many more!

• francis
    very cool! thanks again JO. (Do you ever sleep?)
  • thanks for these...very much
  • BruceL
    Jeff: DEO GRATIAS!!!! I am doing a wedding this weekend out of town with singers whom I do not know. The bride requested Mass VIII: guess who just saved me a ton of time recording practice files...YOU DID!!!!!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Great, BruceL!

I'm assuming you're also aware of this site?

All 18 Gregorian Masses • [KYRIALE] • (scores, PDF's, Mp3's, Videos, etc.) for FREE.

REMINDER:

Organ accompaniments to the entire KYRIALE are available here for free

Also provided are practice Mp3's, scores, and multiple recordings.

For those who want different versions of the Kyriale (Organ Accompaniments), they're HERE & HERE

• Jeff. I do own a complete Kyriale by Rev. Carlo Rossini. Maybe I should find it and send it to you to add to the collection. While it's not as modal as "NOH", it's very similar to LaPierre - user friendly, and not too simplified in its chord progressions.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Steve,

Is there any way you could scan it in and send it to me? (not trying to add more to your plate!!!)
  • First I have to find the book. I would have to do it a page at a time here at the office. Maybe I can scan just Missa VIII for now.
  • BruceL
    Yes, Jeff, I had forgotten about it, but am pleasantly surprised that you are saving me time this week.

Now, would you like to scan 20 pages of polyphonic motets into my computer for me? I KID! I KID!
  • I have the chants proposed for the new missal from ICEL, and will be one of the people responsible for teaching these to priest in the Diocese of Portland. Is anyone working on accompaniments for these? There are a number of priests here that would feel more comfortable with a bit of pitch support.