Colloquium CD?
  • Claire H
    Hello all,

An great idea hit me the other day that I'm hoping one of you wonderfully tech-savvy Colloquium attendees can maybe take up. ;) I am able to attend the Colloquium again this year (my second time, so excited!) thanks to the wonderful generosity of sponsors: friends, family, and gracious individuals with an appreciation for music and the willingness to support my efforts.

I know last year, different people made audio files of Colloquium music available online, and I'm wondering if this year, anyone would be willing to take those sounds files (since you might be recording them anyway) and making a CD available for a nominal fee. I know I'd love to get several to share with my donors, to say thank you and to give them a glimpse of the beauty they contributed to.

Thoughts and ideas welcome! :)
  • Carl DCarl D
    I'm planning to do recordings again this year and put them on my website shortly after the Colloquium.

If anyone would like CD copies of Colloquium 2008 or Colloquium 2009, please e-mail me and let me know if you'll be in Pittsburgh this year!

carl@dierschow.com
  • miacoyne
    Thank you Carl. Your recordings and Cds were very helpful.
    My schola members enjoyed listening to the beautiful singing of sacred music. (now, many of them want to be part of it.) I also gave CDs of Dr. Marht talk to my friends and priests, who appreciated them.
  • G
    Carl, I would very much like to have one of each, (my computer connection is too slow to successfully listen to those you have so graciously posted)

Save the Liturgy, Save the World!
  • chonakchonak
    You can download the files, even over a slow connection, and then play them from your local copy.