VIDEO : Rare Gregorian Chant Books, online for FREE !
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------

VIDEO: What is the St. Jean Lalande Library of Rare Books?

Gloria TV versionYouTube versionVimeo Version

• BachLover2BachLover2
    better and better! congrats...
  • gregpgregp
    What you've done is wonderful, it's hard to imagine the amount of effort the availability of these items has engendered.

One suggestion...I've always thought that a graphic of a chant in all of its permutations from "campo aperto", though the various books you have in this library, up to the modern Graduale Romanum, and perhaps with the chant being sung in the background, would be a great eye-catching draw!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    gregp: GREAT IDEA
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    so....when will the organ accomps be consolidated? kind of annoying having to jump to different pages ("show me more books" button)
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    so....when will the organ accomps be consolidated? kind of annoying having to jump to different pages ("show me more books" button)

Please give us time!

:-)