Colloquium XX - remaining spots update
  • AOZ
    Only 25 spots as of April 17, 2010. This includes all registrations that have come in online and in the mail. (as of this afternoon, 5:36pm, CST)
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    congrats!
  • AOZ
    Someone, a friend, wrote to me today before registering, wondering if it were true or if it were, as he put it, "sales puffery."

I almost died laughing, and then told him - yes, it is true.

But now the number is 22. So tell your friends and colleagues to stop putting it off.
  • AOZ
    10 left as of today. This does not include whatever comes in today's mail.
  • rollingrj
    The waiting list awaits.
  • PaixGioiaAmorPaixGioiaAmor
    I want to get in ... how do I reserve a spot and register?
  • Kathy
    Click on the picture on the left hand side of this page.
  • PaixGioiaAmorPaixGioiaAmor
    Isn't there an option other than snail mail?
  • CharlesW
    Wish I could be there, but I am swamped with other things that have to be done. I am even going to miss the OHS convention this year, too. One of these years I am actually going to attend.
  • francis
    Remember me when you go unto the colloquium.
  • AOZ
    PaixGioiaAmor

Yes, there is an online registration form on the Colloquium page. Just scroll down the page a bit and you will see it.
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    are they thinking of extending the registration numbers, if there is demand?
  • AOZ
    Hi Bach lover2

We cannot extend the numbers. All logistics add up to 250.

But you never know what we'll have up our sleeves next...
  • marajoymarajoy
    someone has probably already pointed this out before, but personally, *I* am looking forward to meeting those of you whose comments I read on here all the time, but have never actually met you! (so, like, I get to find out who the people are in real life who write mean and snotty things on here...) haha, just kidding, just kidding... :-)