NEW SITE with Kyriale (Kyrie, Gloria, Sanctus, etc) 100's of Mp3's & Scores
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Friends,

With the amazing help of Ben George & Matthew J. Curtis, Corpus Christi Watershed has launched a new site:

St. Antoine Daniel Latin Ordinaries Page

In your charity, please help spread the word about this new resource, which has . . . well, a lot of stuff that I hope will amaze you!
  • BenB
    What a fantastic resource! Truely amazing! I especially like the YouTube links, and look forward to more being added. Having the Vatican norms on the front page is also an excellent touch. Clearly much hard work went into such a well-designed website. A thousand thanks!
  • Truly a wonderfully concise, beautifully thought out, simple and perfectly fantastic website. I especially love the bottom section of what Masses are suggested by the Vatican. It makes musical planning so easy for those not quite sure as to what is sung when. I pray that the Watershed's "St. Garnier Polyphonic" section will also be as concise and laid out as to what composition(s) should be offered so as to make music planning by most music directors easier and helpful.

Again congrats and it is truly magnificent and extremely appreciated!
  • francis
    Excellent! We have all been hoping to find a resource like this! Thanks JO & CO.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Thank you, my friends. YES we will be adding videos constantly over the next few weeks.

St. Antoine Daniel KYRIALE
  • Already, I have shared this site with members of my choir. This is wonderful.
  • francis
    I immediatly sent this to my schola and told them to memorize all 18 Masses by Christmas! (jk) this will be a fantastic learning tool for them.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Awesome! Great to hear.

THIS IS OUR CHANNEL for VIDEOS, and more are being added with each passing week.
  • I just listened to a You tube presentation of the Introit from Requiem Mass followed by Kyrie so beautiful, and all the 'e' vowels were pronounced 'eh'. Exactly as I like to hear them. LOL I don't know who the young man is who is singing and playing organ acc

Donna
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Just a note that videos continue to be added to the site.

Mass VIII is almost complete