Order of Mass Handout for front of Hymnals
  • Hello,

I've been tasked with creating a handout for the front of the hymnals that include the music for the mass parts as well as the order of the mass and the spoken parts. We previously used the Community Mass- Assembly edition by Proulx. I'd like to mimic that one as much as possible because I like how it has the different potential penitential acts, etc.

Does anyone have a document of an order of mass aid they've created that they would be willing to share? I'd most likely just change out the mass parts to the ones we are using, but keep all of the spoken text and order information, etc..

Thank you!
  • CGM
    Pages 3-20 of the Ignatius Press Pew Missal do what you've got in mind. Perhaps you could reach out to them (or to Fr. Samuel Weber directly) and ask about borrowing/licensing a PDF of those opening pages, which you could then adjust as needed for your own Mass Parts.
    Thanked by 1Brysonfoster33
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Does this need to be a couple of pages that will be pasted into the front of the hymnals?
  • ServiamScores
    FWIW, if you do want to print the community mass parts, you'll need a license to do that.