Alleluia Gaudeamus - Music Needed
  • Josh
    The proper Mass for St Teresa of Avila (15th October) provided "pro aliquibus locis" in the 1962 Roman Missal contains (no. 5731 on page [205]) the following first Alleluia for use in Eastertide Votive Masses:

Allelúia, allelúia. V. Apoc. 19, 7 Gaudeámus, et demus glóriam ei: quia venérunt núptiæ Agni, et uxor eius præparávit se.

The 1961 Graduale Romanum does not contain this chant, nor does the 1974 G. R., nor the 1961 Liber Usualis, and I have searched for it online without success.

Could anyone kindly provide the plainchant for this?
  • chonakchonak
    This document based on the Liber Usualis supplement with propers for Spain, purports to show the propers for the Mass of St. Teresa, but its Alleluia doesn't match the text you indicate.
    Thanked by 1JonathanKK
  • Reading this post the second time, I was inspired to think of the answer - it's HERE!

From the PROPRIUM MISSARUM ET OFFICIORUM ORDINIS CARMELITARUM DISCALCEATORUM (1959), courtesy of the CMAA's hidden stash of Carmelite resources, HERE.
  • Josh
    Many, many thanks for this. The Carmelite resources will be of great interest.
  • chonakchonak
    Thanks, JonahanKK. I've added that link to the CMAA website "resources" list to keep it visible.