Choral Wiki now needs log-in?
  • Some of the learned and wise posters here-abouts know about the interior workings of Choral Wiki. Could someone tell me, therefore, why there is - all of a sudden - a log in screen to gain anything from the site?
  • MarkS
    Entering the way I usually do got me right in:
    http://www3.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    You only need to register and log in to the "Contributor" ChoralWiki (www.CPDL.org), which allows one to edit and post materials to CPDL. If you only wish to browse (and still freely download) without doing any editing or posting, you may go to any of the "Visitor" ChoralWiki sites: www1.CPDL.org, www2.CPDL.org, or www3.CPDL.org ... which are updated once a day (night time here in the USA) with the latest state of the Contributor ChoralWiki.

If I'm not mistaken, even if you go to the Contributor site, you are offered the option to go to (or are redirected to) one of the Visitor sites if you choose not to register/login. Check the little banner at the very top of the page which identifies the particular site you have in your browser.
  • CCoozeCCooze
    On the cpdl.org (that's what I typed to get there) site, I tried to search (for anything), and was automatically taken to a "please log-in" page. However, if I go to a particular composer's page or motet page that I already know the link to, I don't have that problem.
    Something's wrong with the search function.