Vatican Music and Liturgy Conference Report 2017
  • I just received word that the full text of the presentations at the conference held by the Vatican Congregation for Culture this year is available for sale. Here's the link: http://www.aracneeditrice.it/aracneweb/index.php/pubblicazione.html?item=9788825504866

Marc
    Thanked by 1M. Jackson Osborn
  • Having now downloaded it, I'd share some details:

- The presentations are in their original languages (translators provided an english "stream" at the conference itself), except for a couple that were presented in Italian but appear in the collection in English for whatever reason.
    - It's 300 pages
    - The table of contents is part of the sample PDF on their website (accessed by clicking on the icon "Pagine scelte per te (Acrobat symbol)")
    - Shipping on the printed edition is €25 to the USA.
    - A digital edition is available
    - If you buy the digital edition using your iPhone, you won't be able to access it, as when you log back in to the account you created when purchasing it, your account area just shows up blank, but--for me--it worked fine from Firefox on my computer.
    - I hope a publisher in the US buys the rights to release a full english translation of the volume. I can read the English, Spanish and French sections, but I find the Italian portions very difficult to get through.