O Cor Jesu by... C. Rossini?
  • Hello, I recetly found an mp3 recording that is supposedly O Cor Jesu by C. Rossini but the two versions I've found, don't quite match the notes... can you guys help me find the author? Thanks in advance!
  • where did you find the mp3?
    the only version of this I have is in two parts only (Rossini's "Canticum Novum"). thanks
    Thanked by 1MysticiCorporis
  • Hello, the person who sent me the file just told that they had it in their phones for a while and don't remember, just that is says "C. Rossini"
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    It's from his collection "Cantate Domino" for TTB. It is indeed by Carlo Rossini, and can be found in the attached PDF document.
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Bump so @MysticiCorporis can see that I uploaded the score of the piece he or she was looking for
    Thanked by 1MysticiCorporis
  • Oh my, that's amazing! Thank you so much!, I'm a he by the way, nice to meet you. We are a growing small schola that sings the EF once a month and we're trying to add polyphonic motets and this one is amazingly beautiful. Thank you so much again!

• irishtenoririshtenor
    You bet! The piece is from a collection for TTB (or SSA, if the altos don't mind reading bass clef) called "Cantate Domino." I've got a PDF full score of it, but it's too large to upload to the forum, as far as I can tell. If you'd like me to email you a copy of the full collection, send me a PM with your email address.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Here is the SATB score for yet another arrangement, all of them seeming to be similar. There is one in each of the collections "Cantate Domino" (SSA or TTB) and "Canticum Novum" (SA or TB). The SATB version is in his anthology "Exaltate Deum".

Note: There are a very few minor differences between the recording and the TTB score above.