Anybody Want an Aussie Organist/Singer this Sunday? (Near St. Louis)
  • JesJes
    G'day,

I'm hanging around a couple of days (til June 30). I obviously don't have a Visa or green card so can't do any paid work but I am totally willing to play some organ or sing on Sunday with a group. I can sightsing fairly well. For organ I'm probably most suited to tridentine things. I will need to be cued a little for starts and ends if you want me for this.

Let me know if I can help you out in some way this Sunday, I know lots of people are on holidays for summer.

Jes
    P.S. also I have some compositions with me on a memory stick so if you would like some I'm more than happy to share. A couple of people have asked so I'll have them handy in the morning, I hope.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • StimsonInRehabStimsonInRehab
    This right Galah composed a fantastic motet for a recently departed friend of mine (please keep him in your prayers) six hours after I requested it at the Colloquium. 'struth!
    Thanked by 2ClergetKubisz Jes
  • JesJes
    No wukkas mate. I thought it was urgent! :S Wilko said I was pretty quick to reply to him too. @stimsoninrehab please come to Aus and sing with us. We'll have you anytime.

Since the colloquium left the whole city filled up with the pride march/festival. I cannot say this enough someone please save me! I almost died getting a police buggy ride on the way back from Mass.

• ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    @Stimson: I thought Jes was a she.
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    I think the recently departed friend was a man. I also think Jes is a she :)
  • JesJes
    Oh but I can now according to the government choose whichever gender I would like to take on... Hmm...
  • CharlesW
    Oh but I can now according to the government choose whichever gender I would like to take on... Hmm...

Love it! I tell those who improperly ask personal questions that I am a lesbian, African-American, Jew. Actually I am a bearded, old, white guy. LOL.
  • JesJes
    haha ya gotta be jokin! Struth! I had no idea other people did this sort of thing.

Hmm what do I feel like being today...
    I know!
    I'm a senior bogan agender pan-sexual vegan Amish galah of aboriginal heritage and I have an invisible thinking beard which I stroke only during my brief moments of genius.

I'm a steak devouring young catholic Aussie girl. But every story has to have an element of truth so I still have kept my real invisible thinking beard.