Colloquium Playlist on Spotify
  • epmurphy
    Hello, fellow colloquium attendees (and other forum members),

Purely for my own amusement, I collected recordings of as many works from the colloquium songbook as I could find on Spotify, which I thought I'd share here in case it would be of interest to anyone else. It's not quite complete (I haven't had a great deal of luck finding the more modern pieces from the Tuesday mass, or the majority of the works in the Thursday vespers), but I thought some of you might enjoy listening to it until the recordings from the colloquium emerge in the next few months. If anyone finds any of the songs that I'm missing on Spotify, please do let me know and I'll add them right in! Likewise, if you're unfamiliar with the Spotify interface and have trouble getting to the music, feel free to contact me for free tech support.

The playlist is here. You do need to have a Spotify account to listen (either a linked Facebook or a new username/email/password combination to remember), but Spotify is a wonderful resource for finding chant, so I don't think having an account there will do anyone any harm. Please enjoy-- I hope this is helpful or interesting for at least a few of you!
  • janetgorbitzjanetgorbitz
    listening... thanks!