LEV Liturgia Horarum E-Book
  • For those interested, the Vatican Publishing House has released (at some point) a PDF e-book of the four-volume 2010 edition of the Latin Liturgia Horarum.
    Here is where you can find it.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    I like how they made it really clear where exactly you were supposed to click for the preview and buying information.

VATICAN TECHNOCRATS ARE ENGAGED IN A CONSPIRACY TO TURN BACK THE CLOCK TO 1997
    Thanked by 1eft94530
  • Is is better if they did not make the links clear? Or is that an old way of showing links?
  • Wow--what a reasonable price! I wish more languages than Latin and Italian were available.
    Thanked by 1Adam Wood
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood

Is is better if they did not make the links clear? Or is that an old way of showing links?

I was being sarcastic. I thought the links were impossible to see. They need to be underlined, or a different color, or both. And not buried in the text.
  • I couldn't tell, since my browser did make them relatively bold. Still, the other way I was gonna go is suggesting it was all the rage to make links completely indistinguishable from the surrounding text, and not separating them from the text at all.
  • VilyanorVilyanor
    Hide and Link!