Tim tam organist review
  • JesJes
    Specifically for interested readers and Tim tam slammers here is my review of the new exclusive Aussie flavours espresso martini (pictured left) and three bean (pictured to the right)

Okay so I give the espresso martini Tim tam a 4 stars out of 5
    It's exactly the right shape for a Tim tam and it's well coated in dark chocolate.
    There is a weird alcohol aftertaste that is totally unnecessary.
    But
    For a total of $1 for the packet I can totally see some merit.
    It does actually taste like an espresso martini.
    In terms of the slam I give it a 5/5 there are no leaks and it actually tastes better with my cup of coffee.
    Probably a 3/5 for secret organ loft eating, the dark chocolate melts REALLY fast.

The three beans Tim tam gets a 3 out of 5
    Slightly wider than the normal Tim tam you feel like you're getting more bang for your buck.
    Though, it is disputable that three bean flavours are in there. The packet suggests that there are vanilla beans, coffee beans and cocoa beans. Tbh all it tastes of is chocolately sugar and is kinda Just too sweet.
    Having said that it was really nice.
    This slam is about a 4/5 this Tim tam flavour works better on the palette when slammed with coffee.
    4/5 for secret loft eating, the coating doesn't end up so much on fingers but the width does leave corners of the mouth with evidence of the sneak eat.

@CHGiffen hope this read is to your enjoyment.
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Love it!! Thanks. Currently, I can only get regular (original?) and caramel Tim Tam here. At one time, they also stocked dark choccy.
    Thanked by 1Jes
  • JesJes
    Tbh, the coffee flavours aren't worth it. But hey, that's probably because I'm an melbournite, have to be picky about my coffee! Every other state doesn't make nearly the right coffee so it's probably based on their weird coffee concept.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen