Valentino Miserachs Grau
  • Dear members, on http://ilnaufrago.com/free-downloads/ I came across the music of Valentino Miserachs Grau. There are some examples of his music there, e.g. September 27, Anno B-3 by Valentino Miserachs Grau. The title (Anno-B) seems to suggest there is more music (Anno A and C). On the scores is a pagenumber suggesting the music is part of a larger book. Being a 'church' choir, I would love to find the book or more of his music.
    Looking forward to any help,
    Dirk Maes
    Belgium
  • CGM
    It appears that there was a two-volume set of his music published in 2007:

- Vol. 1
    - Vol. 2
  • CGM
    Also, regarding another composer generously represented at ilnaufrago:

It appears that the opera omnia of Domenico Bartolucci is available for free at his foundation's website.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Thank you formur interest in my blog, www.ilnaufrago.com. Now, about Cardinal Bartolucci, I was a student of him and I get the permission from the copyright owners to give for free download some if his scores. Privately it is possible to download copies in the Foundation, with whom I have collaborated.
    About Maestro Miserachs, I get from him the book and the permission to give away some pieces for free. I am not sure if the book is still in print, I will ask him when I will meet him.
    Please notice that other pieces for free download as my pieces or Colin Mawby's pieces are excusively published in my blog.
    Thanks again for your attention.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Dear mr. Porfiri, could you tell me where his music is published ? I ordered the two volumes suggested bij CGM, but unfortunatly they contained only (Italian) text.
  • Ok. Soon I will meet Maestro Miserachs and I will ask him directly. If I have better information I will let you know.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen