It's about aggressive women posting on this group.
  • We need more of them.

Seriously. We thank those of you who post and encourage more to jump in.

Do it while the football games are underway. It'll be like a stealth attack of reason.
  • canadashcanadash
    lol. You're funny Noel.

It's sometimes difficult to post here. It can be a rather intimidating place. And then, well, shhhh.... I'm Canadian to boot (which I just pronounced incorrectly.... boot/bout).

[... and who says I don't watch football (NFL - the Bills and CFL - the Argos) or baseball (the Jays) or even hockey - but let's not go there.]
  • Roar...
    But after the heat wave and three masses...
    Snore.
    Please take a raincheck, will ya?
  • Scott_WScott_W
    How dare you mansplain what this forum needs? Microaggression!

:)

• melofluentmelofluent
    Good hook in the title, Noel!
    Microaggression!

Scott, I almost had macroagression in my schola yesterday. Had an almost nuclear meltdown between two men in the group (not me!), yeesh, right before Mass. First time that's ever happened. Alpha males will be alpha males.
  • ViolaViola
    Rugby world cup happening here, and even though England crashed and burned (sigh) it's still worth watching on TV
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • gregpgregp
    Had an almost nuclear meltdown between two men in the group (not me!), yeesh, right before Mass.

But it was about the interpretation of the vertical episema, right? So that's OK.
    Thanked by 2melofluent Ben
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Um,....yeah, yeah...dat's it- dey was arguin' ovah damora vocis, ovah Mawgen Fehchild, yeah dat's it.
    Thanked by 1gregp