Ad Multos Annos sheet music?
  • I was wondering if anyone happens to have sheet music for the song "Ad Multos Annos" that you can sing for a priest's anniversary? (or really, you could sing for birthdays, if you want something in latin!) :)
    The version I've heard can be done in unison, or it sounded like there's options where it breaks into parts.
    I would LOVE for my choir to learn this! But have no idea where to get music for it.
    Thanks!
  • Well, there's the CPDL make a request page. Youtube has people making Thomas Day's case (that lower keys don't necessarily make for better singing) as well as a version after Bortniansky's score. If you're going to go with Многая Літа though, there's really no improving on Maxim Mikhaylov.
  • Stella611
    yes I had found that youtube video with Cardinal Weurl, but had the problem that I couldn't really transcribe the notes from it, because they weren't in tune, and I don't know the melody they are singing myself, to know if I am transcribing it right. But Bortniansky's score paired with the video is EXTREMELY helpful, thank you!