St. Junipero Serra Canonization Mass
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    I kid you not. My husband heard him on his show discussing Pope Francis' decision to celebrate Mass in Spanish while in Washington, D.C. on his September trip so he can "recognize the large Hispanic population in the U.S." and as part of a larger effort by the Pope to urge the U.S. to embrace its history of welcoming immigrants, as Cardinal Wuerl has suggested.

Rush, however, remarked something to the effect that "it used to be that the Catholic Church would have Mass in Latin to avoid this Tower of Babel effect, so why not have the Latin Mass instead?"

It's quite fascinating to see the Latin Mass being promoted in a public forum.
    Thanked by 1noel jones, aago
  • Was Latin being promoted or Spanish being demoted? Hard to imagine him saying the same about an English Mass in Mexico.
  • Liam
    I wonder which wife of Rush would like it most?
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Regardless of the context, it's interesting to see a non-Catholic recognize the benefit of Latin as a universal language.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    If Rush 'the dopehead' Limbaugh if for it, it must be realllllllly bad.
  • Jani
    Let's all point some fingers, why don't we? I'm pretty sure none of us here have ever been divorced or had a drug problem. I bet none of us are gluttons or gossips either.
  • donr
    Guilty as charged Jani
    Thanked by 1melofluent
  • CharlesW
    Let's all point some fingers, why don't we? I'm pretty sure none of us here have ever been divorced or had a drug problem. I bet none of us are gluttons or gossips either.

I don't repeat gossip, so you need to pay attention the first time. ;-)
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Needless topic, needless thread. Move on.
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    I know it's not earth-shattering, but it does kind of wake one up as one is driving mindlessly along listening to weather and traffic reports and suddenly to hear the Latin Mass mentioned favorably in a secular context, and specifically the Latin language as an element of unification.

Pretty abstruse stuff for most radio listeners, I guess, but it made my day, because it's a far greater concession to the value of the Latin Mass than you'd get from most Catholics or from most priests or bishops, for that matter.

P.S. For accuracy's sake, here's the excerpt from yesterday's show:

"So il papa is coming to the United States and is going to give his Washington mass September 23rd in Espanol. I would think that if the pope -- I mean, just off the top of my head here. I'd think that if the pope advocated immigration, he'd been praising the United States to the sky. More people immigrate to this country than anywhere else in the world.

The past year alone the United States has admitted 1.7 million legal immigrants, and yet the pope is gonna show up here and, for all intents and purposes, look like he's protesting our immigration policy? It's said here to be "in honor of and in advocacy of immigration." But this is... I don't know. It's provocative to me. Almost half of the legal immigrants past year alone are from Mexico, 740,000 -- which, as usual, is more than the rest of the immigrants allowed into the rest of the countries in the world combined.

But what is this, still not enough? Why not give the mass in Latin? That used to be the way the church avoided the confusion over the Tower of Babel. That is, too many different languages. That's why the Latin mass was used, so as not to offend anybody or what have you. Cardinal Wuerl said the mass is gonna be in Spanish in recognition of how large the Hispanic population the United States is. Really? Okay. Cool. Got it."
    Thanked by 2Felipe Gasper Reval
  • Rush should practice yoga, like his illustrious, erudite predecessor Buckley. That way he can tune out all the bad stuff, commune with his Maker, and use words like "athwart" on a regular basis.
    Thanked by 2CharlesW JulieColl
  • Scott_WScott_W
    Needless topic, needless thread. Move on

Seconded. Move to lock.
    Thanked by 1Gavin
  • CharlesW
    I am surprised that anyone still listens to Rush. He was a novelty some years ago, but I found he wore off rather quickly.
  • WendiWendi
    Julie, thank you for this.

I'm so sorry that some of the members see this as useless. I don't think positive news is ever useless. YMMV.
    Thanked by 2JulieColl Reval
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Lock what? Shut down discussion on the fact that a non-Catholic has pointed out that Latin is of inestimable value as a universal liturgical language that is capable of uniting Catholics from every culture in their common worship of God? I truly had no idea such a condept was too volatile to be discussed on a Catholic liturgical forum.

The Vatican has just given its consent to name a square in Rome after Martin Luther. This same Vatican has issued document after document for fifty years telling us we should look to what unites us with non-Catholics rather than what divides us, so I find it interesting that some would be advocating a decidedly preconciliar notion that just because a statement is uttered by a non-Catholic there is a priori no value to it and as such it should be "locked" down and kept from Catholic eyes in our carefully guarded ideological ghetto.

Are you seriously claiming that's consistent with the decree on ecumenism and Gaudium et Spes, not to mention St. John Paul II's Assisi movement? I don't recall that the Protestants or even the Zoroastrians were locked out of the monastery and not allowed in, and I hardly think Rush Limbaugh would have been locked out either if he had expressed an interest in attending the Assisi gatherings.

There is no small irony in the fact that the preconciliar notion of Catholic truth only being found among Catholics is being used to discourage discussion on an idea that was central to Catholic worship for over a millenium. Does forbidding discussion on the value of liturgical Latin sound like Benedict's hermeneutic of continuity to you? It sounds like a variation of the same theological phenomenon that considers Vatican II as the "new point from zero" or the Ground Zero of Catholic thought, and Catholics aren't allowed to mix preconciliar and postconciliar themes.

Thanked by 1Reval
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Julie, I'm happy you celebrate this odd occurrence from El Rushbo. But, just like Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert, Rush is a self-proclaimed, albeit incisive-witted ENTERTAINER.
  • Jani
    Not everyone in the U.S. knows who the head of the Catholic Church is, but everyone knows who Rush is...entertainer that he is. What annoys me is the holier-than-Thou attitude towards him because he's been divorced and had a drug problem, like that negates anything positive he has to say. And he's right anyway. The pope should treat ALL of us as his children, not blatantly pander to those he considers more deserving.
    Thanked by 1JulieColl
  • Self-proclaimed entertainer AND commentator. He admits to balancing both aspects.

I have found it interesting that much of what El Rushbo says is in line with some thread of Catholic thought (his views on immigration may not be among such things). I've heard it said that he speaks more Catholic truth (not everything he says, mind you) than is heard from some pulpits (anecdotally, of course).

So, I'm with JulieColl in that it is interesting to hear non-Catholic commentary, especially as it relates to the liturgy, that expresses some manner of understanding of the issues. Here Rush expresses better than Catholics the beauty and insight of Latin Mass. Admittedly the context could rub against the grain, referring to immigration, and if this thread became a discussion of his views on that, perhaps locking it would be smart.

Otherwise, does anyone have other examples of non-Catholics "getting it" in relation to Catholic liturgy?
  • Scott_WScott_W
    Lock what?

A thread in which Rush Limbaugh can't be mentioned without tempting a whole bunch of people to calumny, detraction, and rash judgement in one direction or the other.

I'll leave the last word to others as I will not visit this thread again.
    Thanked by 1melofluent
  • I will not comment on this thread.
    Thanked by 1Gavin
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Jani,

What does Rush have to say that's positive? I've listened to his drivel. Did you read the what Rush said? He was being very derogatory about the pope. His mentioning of the Mass in Latin was just him being his I-know-better-than-you-because-I'm-Rush-Limbaugh shtick, and this mention was in a derogatory fashion. He is a hippocrite of the highest order, for years he advocated and still advocates the harshest penalties for drug users, but when he was caught at it himself crawfished amazingly and made all the excuses other drug addicts make as to why he wasn't responsible. Thus, when anyone quotes him I describe him as 'Rush-the-dopehead Limbaugh'. Puts him right up there with all the other conservative commentators on AM radio (Ollie 'Court-Marshalled-for-my-involvlement-in-selling-arms-to-the-Iranians-and-Contras' North, and law & order advocate 'G. Gordon-Convicted-Watergate-Felon Liddy'.)
    Thanked by 1PaxMelodious
  • Jani
    bh, you're protesting too much about the drug thing. Well, I'm happy that the plank in the eye doesn't pertain to you. And I'm glad you feel so superior to Rush and all the other flawed conservatives. What's it like to be perfect?

Rush' s biggest flaw is that he's not far enough right-wing for me.
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Wow. I come back from my acupuncture treatment la-la land to this. My apologies for unintentionally bringing up such a provocative topic. I didn't mean to stir up all these latent animosities and never intended this to be a discussion of identity politics. I guess I just assumed adult Catholics would have the sense to tread lightly over the controversial aspects and focus on Rush's extraordinary call for a papal Latin Mass and the benefits of Latin as a universal liturgical language, a la Fr. Hunwicke and Christine Mohrmann.

I think a good way to close this before it devolves further is to reflect on the generous and paternal gesture of Pope Paul VI who, when approached by a group of non-Catholic musicians and scholars from England asking him to preserve our traditional Latin liturgical heritage, responded with great generosity and granted the so-called "Agatha Christie indult" that preserved the traditional Latin Mass.

This indult was the "Agatha Christie indult" in honor of the famous non-Catholic mystery novelist who was the lead signator of the letter, It is said in fact that it was thought that if non-Catholics approached the Pope asking to preserve the ancient liturgy for the sake of humanity, it would be read with great sympathy for him, which in fact it was, and when he saw her name, he smiled and said, "Ah, Agatha Christie," since he was a fan of hers.

As far as I know, no one screened the signatories for the degrees of virtue in their personal lives, their political ideologies, or religious affiliations, nor did anyone consider them terrorists for bringing up the subject. I'm just sayin'.

• ryandryand
    bh,

Some time ago you got EXTREMELY offended by a meme about "Mexican word of the day"
    The underlying joke of the meme was about bowling. Rolling a ball down an aisle toward some pins.

This offended you.

With that in mind, you might want to consider that there may be active or recovered addicts browsing this forum. I know quite a few people personally with a past of severe addictions. Felons several times over. They're great people without a concoction of chemicals driving their thought process, and many of them would cite some vague idea of God (but an idea, nonetheless) as the source of their recovery.

When you refer to people as "dope heads" and discount their opinion based on a past struggle with dependency, you dismiss many (most) other aspects of the whole person. And THAT is offensive.

Your attitude reeks of "once a dirty drug addict, always a dirty drug addict." These "dope heads" can never be trusted, even if they've been clean 30 years, raised kids and grandkids, bought homes and vacation homes, invested in their communities, regular tithing members of their church... I think of one man in particular, by whose history you might just dismiss anything he says because he's "just a crackhead." Except he's not. He is all of those things I just listed.

If you can get so bent out of shape about wordplay involving BOWLING that you'd petition for a "bigoted " image to be removed, consider the bigotry in your own attitude about drug addiction. I've got half the mind to ask @chonak to remove you from the forum for your bigotry, because the issue hits very close to home with my family.
  • ryandryand
    Having said that, Rush is a fool (for a lot of reasons, not just being a "dope head". But even a fool stumbles on truth once in awhile. The truth that Latin can serve to unify across language and cultural barriers is one of those instances.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Rush is a great radio host - I listen to his show whenever I'm in the car and he's on (I only listen to talk radio - no music). I don't necessarily agree with many of the things he says - but he's got a great voice for radio and he fills the air time quite well.
    Thanked by 2Reval Jeffrey Quick
  • CharlesW
    I find it hard to sympathize with Rush. When you put yourself in public as arbiter of what is good, bad, holy, unholy, right order, disorder, and generally try to tell others how they should live and behave, you better live what you preach. If not, you will crash hard, and deservedly so, when you screw up.
    Thanked by 3bhcordova Gavin SarahJ
  • CharlesW
    Well, now. If you want to talk about drugs, I can tell you plenty about my drugs of choice - oolong tea and dark chocolate. I am allergic to most all the others, including prescription ones. Too bad, since working in Catholic church music is grounds for staying under the influence if there ever was just cause.
  • Jani
    Matthewj, I am in awe. Admitting that took alot of courage, although you seem to be one of the few here who can say things without ruffling feathers. I'm not one of those who can. But I agree with you.
  • Jani
    CharlesW, I don't think anyone asked for sympathy for the man- I think he was attacked unfairly. The discussion was about something he said pertaining to the Latin mass; just because he has been married and divorced and admittedly had a drug problem was not a relevant argument to discount his opinion.
    Thanked by 1JulieColl
  • Julie,

I don't listen to liberal radio talk show, so I haven't heard Rush Limbaugh in years. NPR I listen to because I want to learn what the opposition thinks.

If Mr. Limbaugh notices the historically accurate, why is this a problem. On the other hand, why does anyone much care what else he says?
    Thanked by 1JulieColl
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Chris, Rush is definitely not a liberal. He makes the reactionary wing of the Republican party seem centrist. He has a very wide following of 'ditto heads' who listen to what he says and swallow it hook, line, & sinker. He's one of the biggest hate mongers on radio today.
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Well said, Chris, I try to listen to a panoply of opinions, too, and when I'm in the car around noon, I put Rush on sometimes if there isn't any good classical music to be had.

I find him entertaining, polite and sometimes very thought-provoking. Do I agree with everything he says? NO, but I doubt if I'd agree 100% with any person on this forum either, even though I agree with most of you most of the time on most things. LOL

I think I might identify most with Pat Buchanan. A fine Southern gentleman, a paleo-conservative Catholic commentator and a devotee of the Latin Mass, what's not to like about that, at least from my point of view, and I admire the way the folks on the McLaughlin Report have debated the most controversial subjects with wit and good humor and good will for years. There's much to be learned from the way they conduct themselves.

At any rate, all I'm saying is that if our dear Holy Father has told the cardinals and bishops to follow the principle of parrhesia and freely speak their mind on the question of allowing Communion for the divorced and remarried, and if St. John Paul II could in the Jubilee Year 2000 issue an apology for those sins committed through the years by members of the Church (let us not forget this was the same saint/pontiff who in 1982, in the document Domenicae Coenae issued a public apology to all the faithful for the abuses and disfigurement they had experienced in the liturgy due to the way the reforms were carried out) then we certainly ought to be able to speak honestly and respectfully about the Church without fear of reprisal.

In the same spirit of diversity shouldn't we allow Catholics and non-Catholics alike to offer their opinion that the papal liturgy should be in Latin in order to foster unity without treating it as a mortal threat to the established Catholic order?

After all, isn't this forum rightfully known and respected as encouraging diversity in liturgical preferences? Well, in that same spirit, I think we should welcome with respect the opinion of those who believe with St. John Paul II that Latin should and will live again "with greater impetus." I think our Catholic tent is big enough to accommodate that opinion, as we recognize the very real possibility that in the coming years, a future Holy Father may take us liturgically precisely in such a direction.
    Thanked by 1Jani
  • Jani
    This is the last thing I will say about Rush. At least you can understand him. No one has to spin his words for them to make sense, or make them mean something they don't.
  • melofluentmelofluent
    I think that among the greatest passages of mind to heart to soul to pen to paper is in measures 23-39 wherein the basses begin the descending canonic theme to “so desires” that is then imitated by the tenors at the higher fifth (which is a third below the moving soprano line.) That theme is then take up by the sopranos in m.26, followed by the altos assuming the new theme at the lower fifth and descending against parallel ascending 10ths between the bass and soprano voices. The tenors interject an ascending scale-wise interlude to set up the reiteration of the same theme (from m.23) at beat 3 of m.31, followed in quick order by the tenors (m.32), then altos (m.33) and a full measure later the sopranos. And all of this building “drama,” if you will, culminates with the ascending duet between the men’s voices as the sopranos begin a related, but new theme with a new text, “my soul.” It is surely one of the most romantic and pure sequences of interwoven melodies ever created.
    Oh, I’m sorry, I should have mentioned the text in its original language: first pair “ita desiderat,” second “anima mea” from Ps. 42, Just as the hart desires….., or otherwise known as “Sicut cervus.”
  • JulieColl, thank you for drawing attention to St. JPII's letter Dominicae Cenae. I just read it, and it's a wealth of beautiful reflections on the Eucharist and the Priesthood.

Here's a great part related to our discussion from the end:

Above all I wish to emphasize that the problems of the liturgy, and in particular of the Eucharistic Liturgy, must not be an occasion of dividing Catholics and for threatening the unity of the Church. This is demanded by an elementary understanding of that sacrament which Christ has left us as the source of spiritual unity. And how could the Eucharist, which in the Church is the sacramentum pietatis, signum unitatis, vinculum caritatis,(72) form between us at this time a point or division and a source of distortion of thought and of behavior, instead of being the focal point and constitutive center, which it truly is in its essence, of the unity of the Church herself?

Truly a needed reading still, 35 years later.
    Thanked by 1JulieColl
  • WendiWendi
    I find it FASCINATING that so many of the comments are negative reactions to the fact that it was Rush Limbaugh (who incidentally I don't like and don't listen to) rather than what was said.

Almost like those Catholics who have an immediate negative reaction to any use of Latin in the Mass without considering the benefits to the faith of a universal language for the church.
    Thanked by 2donr G
  • Liam
    I confess I have an allergy to Mr Limbaugh being cited as a valuable reference on anything, because he's an infotainer, a class of celebrities I believe are profoundly corroding our public discourse - for the public bad rather than the public good, even if from time to time they share a good opinion. I have a similar allergy to, say Michael Moore and Al Sharpton, and a host of others who are infotainment brands who ride the base emotions of the public primarily for their own benefit. Just to put my ad hominem in perspective. I free acknowledge it was an illogical objection (though certainly not gossip or detraction), but Rush's opinions on Catholic liturgy would be about as relevant as Michael Moore's or Rachel Maddow's. YMMV.

Thanked by 2johnmann G
  • Partisan punditry is a force for evil. I give the same consideration to the opinions of Rush Limbaugh or Rachel Maddow as I would the opinions of Charles Manson.
  • Liam
    JM

I actually have no problem with partisan discourse, but the form of sponsored entertainment that looks like it's discussing things of substance but is really about cultivating resentment and fear - something that is great for stimulating consumer demand, it should most definitely be remembered - is inimical to the public good, period.

It's the reason I am wary of relying on crack highs in liturgy, either of the Hootenanny Mass type or the Society for Creative Liturgical Anachronism type. (To return to the subject of liturgy).
  • melofluentmelofluent
    (To return to the subject of liturgy).

Ahah! I finally beat the one, the only Liam, on reminder of what the heck this forum does. I admit to be obtusely sly and very surprised no one caught the irony. Ah, well...such is the curse of being Californian.
    This is the last thing I will say about RushCharles. At least you can know you haven't a snowball's chance to understand him.
    Fixed.
    Thanked by 1Liam
  • Jani
    Charles, this is not about you, sir.
  • melofluentmelofluent
    And Jani, my comment was satire. Your umbrage is showing.
  • Jani
    I wasn't umbraging! :) I was joking. Your geezer meter is off.
    Thanked by 1melofluent
  • melofluentmelofluent
    You'(re)r geezer meter is off.
    Fixed.
  • chonakchonak
    I first heard Rush Limbaugh over 30 years ago, just by chance during a conference trip in 1984. I was in St. Paul, MN, to attend the Latin Liturgy Association national convention, held at the legendary St. Agnes Parish. Rush was only on the air in parts of the country, a funny guy but not well-read, and his arguments were sometimes good, but occasionally more rant than reason. I gave him a grade of B. A few years later he was heard everywhere, and was making up for his lack of conservative-intellectual background by reading books Bill Bennett recommended. It was probably his peak of performance.

When I used to listen to him, he didn't show much knowledge of Protestant or Catholic faith or much interest in religion, other than the basic concepts that used to constitute the American civil religion: that God exists and He cares about what people do. He wasn't opposed to anyone's faith, but wasn't involved with it himself. Nominally, he's a Methodist, a denomination that is easygoing about doctrine and long in good works; and like most baby-boomers, he probably didn't learn much Christian doctrine in childhood either.

His detached attitude toward religion is the context in which his comment about the Latin Mass belongs. Unless something major has changed in his life, he's not involved with the Latin Mass or any Mass or any church services on any regular basis; if he sees a Mass in person, it's probably a wedding or a funeral.

Going by juliecoll's paraphrase above, the line was something like this: "it used to be that the Catholic Church would have Mass in Latin to avoid this Tower of Babel effect, so why not have the Latin Mass instead?" That is a casual, jocular suggestion with a political point: he's comparing modern-day churches, which go out of their way to serve immigrant groups and affirm their cultures, against old-time churches which served more to Americanize and homogenize their congregations.

But - here's the gap - that wasn't the case for Catholics. He probably doesn't realize that Catholic Church support for immigrant groups, their languages, and their cultures, is nothing new: in the cities, those Latin Masses were largely delivered in ethnic parishes where people were expected to attend their own parish, and where sermons were preached in the language of the old immigrant populations, just as is done now in ethnic ministry.

So Rush's suggestion is a bit of cute talk, but it's not in touch with the history.
  • So Rush's suggestion is a bit of cute talk, but it's not in touch with the history.

Well, I agree with the context, that Rush has not experienced the Latin Mass, and that it is in comparison to modern vernacular and thus pluralistic celebrations, though I don't know if the personal commentary is necessarily accurate (beyond of course a personal perspective; it may be).

From Chonak's insight, however, I return to my question above. Does anyone have other examples of secular and/or non-Catholic commentary on Catholic liturgy? I'd love also to see more contextual analysis of it a la Chonak.
  • dad29
    FWIW, when Limbaugh was in NYC, he was influenced by Cdl. O'Connor; made mention of it a few times, favorably. And, if nothing else, Rush is consistently pro-life.

Of course, like many "practicing" Catholics, he's also pro-pill.
  • And, if nothing else, Rush is consistently pro-life.

Of course, like many "practicing" Catholics, he's also pro-pill.

He's consistently pro-life except that he's not?
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen Spriggo
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    In the same show on Thursday, Rush mentions Cardinal O'Connor in a very favorable light and relays a very touching incident. More ">here. but Rush's point was that the Catholic Church used to be used to be the foundation or bedrock of morality, but has begun to shape itself to popular opinion.

I readily concede El Rushbo is not an authority on Catholic liturgy, and may not even be that well-versed on many topics, but his perception that Latin was used formerly in part to provide a universal language of worship is spot-on. He said:

"Why not give the mass in Latin? That used to be the way the church avoided the confusion over the Tower of Babel. That is, too many different languages. That's why the Latin mass was used, so as not to offend anybody or what have you. Cardinal Wuerl said the mass is gonna be in Spanish in recognition of how large the Hispanic population the United States is. Really? Okay. Cool. Got it."

I think Rush makes a perfectly valid point, and if I were in charge of deciding such matters, I'd highly recommend celebrating the papal Mass in Washington, D.C. in Latin as an excellent way to avoid the perception that the Holy Father is engaging in identity politics. That is all I was trying to point out with this post, that I think Rush, even if he is a non-Catholic, ignorant in the liturgy, a divorcee x 3, and a recognizably partisan, secular, bystander commentator, happens to have nailed what many others have missed, and he instinctively knows that there is a reason why the Mass has always been offered in Latin, and in fact, papal Masses continued to be offered in Latin at important moments even by post conciliar Popes: It is both the best way to unite people of all nationalities, languages, races and cultures, as it fulfills the wishes of the Vatican Council that the faithful be taught to say TOGETHER the parts of the Mass that pertain to them in LATIN.

There is no better liturgical way to express the unity of the Church here and now and with those who have before us. If there is a better way to unite Catholics of different cultures and nations in the same Eucharistic celebration other than following the mandate of Sacrosanctum Concilium, I would like to know what it is, and I would love to hear from anyone who has a better and more effective plan to promote ecclesial solidarity and communion.

I might not be able to speak Spanish, Croatian, Polish, Chinese or Tagalog, but I certainly can say the Gloria in excelsis Deo and the Credo in Latin, and I think it is highly ironic that on this forum there are people attacking Rush Limbaugh for simply reminding us of what the Second Vatican Council and echoing Cardinal Robert Sarah, to boot. Maybe if this mandate of the Council and of Cardinal Sarah were being followed by more Catholics,
    including the Pope, we wouldn't have to rely on non-Catholics like Rush Limbaugh to remind us of the principal plan of Vatican II to renew the sacred liturgy.

So in this one particular, specific, tiny narrow instance, we have to say this: Rush Limbaugh stands with Vatican II. Do you?
    Thanked by 1Jani
  • chonakchonak
    Thanks for the comments!

I'd highly recommend celebrating the papal Mass in Washington, D.C. in Latin as an excellent way to avoid the perception that the Holy Father is engaging in identity politics.

But he is engaging in identity politics, of a sort. By all indications, the choice of Spanish for a Mass in D.C. is a statement about culture and about the people who, in some dioceses, are the majority of Catholics.
    Thanked by 1Liam