Meinrad psalm tone permissions
  • davido
    For the past couple years we have been singing our Sunday responsorial psalms to the Meinrad psalm tones. I have been engraving them for the cantors and organists. Does anyone know what permissions I would need to make these freely available online?
    I contacted St Meinrads about it a couple months ago, but have not heard anything from them.
  • bonniebede
    from their down loads site:

Copyright

Gratis permission is granted to the community of Saint Meinrad Archabbey to post to the Internet individual digital files of musical settings of the Revised Grail Psalms. These digital files may be distributed to, and downloaded by, the general public for use within their religious communities, provided no remuneration is exchanged for this use.

Any composer wishing to sell his/her settings of the Revised Grail Psalms, whether at cost or for a profit, should contact GIA for permission.

All other policies regarding copyright notice and other licensing stipulations must be observed; visit www.giamusic.com/RGP for more information.

Musical compositions and texts that are Copyright Saint Meinrad Archabbey are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Fonts are not included under this license.
    Thanked by 1HeitorCaballero