Long time no post
  • I'm still around, had that carpal tunnel surgery last Monday along with a fix for a trigger finger on the same hand. I'm still bandaged up, really irritated about being out of work and relying on others to cut my food and help me with basically everything, can't drive, and am not fun to be around right now. Waiting to hear the inevitable from the she-boss about how much I got to practice during my time off...with one hand lol maybe I'll do 4'33" for a prelude when I return. Sigh...Praying for a return to some semblance of normal soon.

Anything new or exciting going on around here lately?
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Did you read the thread / articles about John Romeri? That should keep you busy for a while :)
  • CharlesW
    That has to be frustrating. Prayers for your speedy recovery.
  • canadashcanadash
    Yikes... Your situation does not sound like fun at all. A little 4'33" might make your congregation appreciate your work more! Prayers!
  • CharlesW
    Anything new or exciting going on around here lately?

Oh, let me see...

New scholarship has revealed that Pope Gregory the Great played Bach on the hydraulis.

The musical world is a-twitter over the find in the Sinai desert of an original music manuscript of the Psalms written by King David himself in Gregorian neumes.

Our Lady of Fatima is coming soon to kill all the Democrats and liberals.

The water shortage and excessive thirst in California have led to even more delirium in posts originating there.

Orgasms are much more intense when viewing Garamond than from Helvetica.

No, nothing new. LOL.
  • melofluentmelofluent
    The water shortage and excessive thirst in California have led to even more delirium in posts originating there.

Huh?.....Wha?.....Skipper, have you seen MaryAnn?..........Call me "Colloquium!"......I had the nicest dream, Sam Dorlaque was having a battle of the keyboards with Meloche on melodicas.....then francis played Stairway to Heaven on a ukulele....Nurse, nurse?
    Thanked by 1CharlesW
  • CharlesW
    Too funny! ROFL.
  • I still have some codeine left from post-op, think I'll pop a few and dive right in lol!
    Thanked by 1CharlesW
  • Kathy
    ...and THAT's why some people use pseudonyms....
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen