Regular Registration for CMAA Colloquium Extended to May 31st!
  • mjballoumjballou
    As a special indulgence (not found in the Raccolta), the regular registration period for one of the summer's best sacred music conferences has been extended. The May 15th deadline has been changed to MAY 31ST!

Join us at Duquesne University from June 29th to July 4th for mornings of chant instruction, breakout sessions on a smorgasbord of topics, a New Music workshop, afternoons of polyphony practice from Faure to Palestrina, as well as a class in fundamentals of chant and a beginning choir for those just dipping a toe into the waters of the polyphonic sea. Wait - I forgot about the opportunity for private organ and voice instruction. Splendid Masses in both the Extraordinary and Ordinary Forms, sung by the workshops and choirs, plenary lectures, world-class faculty, fellowship with old and new friends, an opening banquet, dorm accommodations available, a multitude of food plans.

I hope to see you there. Follow this link to find out more and register: http://musicasacra.com/events/colloquium-2015-details/

So, if you're sitting on the fence about the Colloquium, hop off and come along for 5 days of wonderful sacred music-making.

Mary Jane in St. Augustine, Florida
    Any errors in the formatting or content of this posting are entirely mine, of course.
    Thanked by 1canadash