Liturgical Larry
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
  • Liam
    I gather he's auditioning to be La Belle but even La Bête had more going on:

To heal that visual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQtmFglneko

• francis
    scary lary
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
  • kevinfkevinf
    My experience with Franciscans of a certain generation mirrors that of our dancing friar. Sadly, a house that I know encourages this type of behaviour.
  • bonniebede
    I'll just leave this here.

If this is a thread about random things...

Dog Fouling (from our handy dandy government)

Section 22 of the Litter Pollution Act 1997 makes it an offence for the person in charge of a dog not to clean up when their dog fouls in a public place. Please act responsibly - clean up after your dog and dispose of the dirt in a suitable sanitary manner; use a paper bag. Dog dirt is a health hazard and some day your child might be affected by someone else’s failure to ‘do the right thing’. Train your dog to “go at home” in the garden. Failure to clean up your dog’s waste can lead to a 150 euro “on-the-spot” fine or on summary conviction to a fine of up to 3,000 euro.
    Thanked by 2Gavin eft94530
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    I'm not sure what possesses people to think that is even remotely appropriate for holy Mass.
  • ryandryand
    Such liturgy. Much sacred. Wow.
    Thanked by 1Adam Wood
  • This just reaffirms that "Liturgical Dance" is neither.
  • francis
    clergetkubisz

perhaps the key word in your statement is 'possesses'.
  • Scott_WScott_W
    March 26th of this year. So no "gee whiz, that was five years ago" excuse-making.
    Thanked by 1eft94530
  • chonakchonak
    The dancer is provincial of the Franciscan friars in Paris, so it's possible that the performance happened there, in their house.

It seems the vitality of the community has waned: in 1996 six Franciscan provinces in France and Belgium merged into two. In 2013, the two merged into one, having 195 religious.
  • TCJ
    I was listening to some fiddling music when I clicked on this. He does a nice job dancing to it. Maybe "Sweet Georgia Brown" next time.