Is it cold where you live? Come someplace warm this January!
  • matthewjmatthewj
    http://musicasacra.com/2014/09/13/winter-chant-intensive-2015/

10 reasons to go to the Winter Chant Intensive in Phoenix this January:
    1) Improve your musical skills either as a singer, music director, organist, chant conductor, seminarian, deacon or priest.
    2) Learn from the brilliant mind of Jeffrey Morse. Singers and musicians of every skill level have something to learn from this legendary man.
    3) Phoenix is beautiful and it's warmer than wherever you are.
    4) Listen to Byrd's Gradualia for the Epiphany sung by the Cathedral Choir of Phoenix on Tuesday evening.
    5) Get to sing the wonderful Gregorian propers for the Epiphany on Thursday to end the Intensive.
    6) Meet like-minded gentle souls who want to see the beauty of chant promoted in the Catholic church, network and make friends for the future, enjoy meals and fellowship with others from around the country.
    7) Palm trees and sunny afternoons are the perfect atmosphere for contemplating the journey and gifts of the Magi.
    8) Feel free to arrive early or stay beyond the Intensive and join the Cathedral for Sunday Mass.
    9) Tour the beautiful Basilica of St. Mary in your off-time, have a soft drink (or something) on a patio in Scottsdale, buy gifts for your favorite relatives at one of our very fine malls, and perhaps tour a local craft brewery.
    10) It's a revolution... come join.
    Thanked by 1janetgorbitz
  • If the temperature drops below our home temperature while there do we get our money back? How far is it from Southern Florida?
  • canadashcanadash
    That's in Arizona right? Arizona isn't on water is it? I need to be near water. Even if it is a large lake of ice and snow.

Seriously, I wish. I really do wish... but no one is willing to come and take care of my family for a week. If anyone is willing to come and do that for me, send me a pm and we'll chat.
  • It figures that something good comes along after I leave Phoenix lol! It sounds like a grand time...
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Come back to visit!
  • donr
    I am signed up and ready to go
  • ryandryand
    I cannot get off work long enough #$^%

Someone give me a church job. kthx.
  • donr
    I am taking vacation
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Hopefully you'll be able to attend the Byrd Mass on Tuesday, Ryan!
  • If it turns out to be cold, do you promise a full refund?
    Thanked by 1canadash
  • matthewjmatthewj
    The warmth of the Holy Ghost will fill the hearts of the faithful.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER.
  • Is it cold where I live? In Sydney we often get over 100 fahrenheit on Christmas Day!
  • matthewjmatthewj
    THEN COME COOL DOWN!
  • ryandryand
    Hopefully you'll be able to attend the Byrd Mass on Tuesday, Ryan!

Only if you let me sit in the loft.