TIMELY: Looking for Copies of David Wilcock's Arrangement of 'Gabriel's Message'
  • Hello, all! This is a timely need. Does anybody have access to David Wilcock's arrangement of 'Gabriel's Message'? I believe that is included in his 3rd volume of carols, but I don't have time to wait for the order, nor can we, as a parish, pay for it this year. I COULD pay somebody if they'd loan us 12-13 copies, or if they have sheet music of it (legal, that is...)

Please reply asap! We are hoping to duplicate this very event and sing this piece at this Mass and during the 4th Sunday of Advent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5VzB97lbas

Thank you!
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    (shudder) For a second I read Gabriel's Trumpet. For the sake of our nerves, would you care to use the more widely current "Most highly flavored gravy"?

There are of course plenty of other arrangements: Hymnals (H82 No. 265), or at CPDL. If only Willcocks will do, you could widen your search to include CCC (100 Carols for Choirs) and the individual octavos from OUP. I'm also happy to rent out ours, but only as of Dec. 25.
  • I can help you out, but I can't get to the copy for a few days. PM me if that would work.