CD Release: Lux in Tenebris: Holy Week at Mater Dei
  • Dear Fellow musicians!

I would like to share with you an exciting new endeavor that I hope you can help support, either with your own purchase or spreading the word to others who would be interested.

The Choirs of Mater Dei Parish have recorded and released our first album of sacred music: "Lux in Tenebris: Holy week at Mater Dei". It is a collection of Renaissance polyphony and Gregorian Chant. We pray that this will be the first of many more CDs as an annual fundraiser for the music program here (to help make it more self-sustainable) & if successful enough, also help contribute to the beginning of a capital campaign to build a larger church.
    So if you are still looking for a Christmas gift, know people who love sacred music or the Latin Mass, please help our fundraiser be a success by purchasing CDs and/or help us spread the word as far and wide as possible!

I think something that makes our effort unique is that our choirs are comprised SOLELY of volunteers, yet how they have grown musically and what they are capable of is truly amazing for such a small church community.

You can find the physical CD for sale at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/luxintenebrisholyweekatm, and soon to be on Amazon.

Digital download is also available on all major digital music stores: Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, Spotify, etc.

THANK YOU for any help you can give to publicize this endeavor beyond our own parish, and for your own personal support, to make this a success! Please feel free to comment if you have suggestions of other groups/organizations I can/should contact to spread the word further.

Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • ghmus7
    Congratulations Kimberly, on your fine accomplishment!