For sale: 5x Liber Usuals (1938 edition)
  • BenBen
    Posting for a friend, PM me for info.

I believe he's asking somewhere around $150 a piece.
  • Seems high given that they have the old Immaculate Conception and a new St. Bonaventure Liber is $140 (and neither one has revised Holy Week).
  • $150 for a Liber Usualis of any year is unrealistic unless it is in pristine (unused) condition. Ben Yanke, your friend should sell them on eBay or Amazon if he wants to try for these numbers.

JQ, Assumption is what you probably meant. And absence of the reformed Holy Week may be a feature rather than a flaw.
    Thanked by 1BruceL
  • MatthewRoth
    That's really high at first glance. What would a more appropriate price be? (I suppose condition matters, but $75 or less seems more reasonable.)

Arthur, both would be features, so long as they are alongside books that do have the revised chants.
  • chonakchonak
    I can't imagine someone paying that much unless he specifically wants that edition for historical purposes.
  • Yeah, I did...you can tell what's on my brain. As for Holy Week, whatever my opinions may be, that's the text. I don't need it this year as the parish I'm in has no time for a Latin Triduum, but I might need it someday.