Where to find PDF of All Saints' Day propers
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    The Institute of Christ the King's website appears to have been hacked. It's blocked and a message says your personal identity items are not safe if you enter the website. Any ideas on where to obtain pdf's of the EF All Saints' Day propers? Rene Goupil does not have them.

I tried printing pages from the Liber Usualis, but it's very small print. Now I'm all discombobulated. : (
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Never mind. I just found them at gregorianbooks.com.
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    It does not look like they were hacked. It looks like they have an administrative problem with their Security Certificate. That message you see is coming from your browser, warning you that they are claiming a security certificate which is not verified as on record with the provider of said certificate.

I would feel comfortable using the site, but I wouldn't input any personal info into any forms.
    Thanked by 1Ben
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    Their whole website is messed up. I would guess they are in the middle of a poorly executed upgrade.
    Thanked by 2JulieColl Ben
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Thanks, Adam. All those red flags had me worried. "A poorly executed upgrade" is a great description for my house at the moment, by the way. We're in the middle of painting the first floor.
  • It's not upgrade related, just an expired certificate. Will be fixed soon. In the meantime, I agree with Adam that it's safe to use the site. Thing's appear messed up because your browser is blocking content with certificate errors. You can override that behavior, and then the site will appear normal.
    Thanked by 3Adam Wood Ben JulieColl
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    >> appear messed up because your browser is blocking content with certificate errors

Ah. Right.
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    That's a relief. The ICRSP have an invaluable website and are a great treasure all around.
  • tomjaw
    There is always this site,
    http://gabc.romanliturgy.org/propers.html
    For Feasts not listed choose the Custom tab, and type in the first word/s of each Proper.

You can choose other format options, from the further PDF options tab.
  • chonakchonak
    Also see the Gregobase site:
    http://gregobase.selapa.net/scores.php
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    These are awesome resources. Thanks!